Formed through the merger of Patrick Architects (VIC) and Vanovac Tuon Architects (NSW), VTAS is built on strong architectural principles and design excellence developed over 25 years at both practices. With the combined experience of these two firms, VTAS has a solid reputation for delivering exceptionally designed educational facilities through planning, design and construction, as well as innovative architectural solutions to commercial, government and private clients. We often lead multi-disciplinary project teams that include specialist engineers, sustainability consultants, planners, landscape architects and cost consultants.
We are committed to:
• Building collaborative partnerships with our clients
• Creating project-specific solutions that respond directly to the site, budget and client's needs.
• Design excellence and innovation
• Creative and analytical problem-solving approach
• Strategic vision and proactive project management
• Sensitivity to local and wider urban context
• Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD)