The existing was a substantial three-storey commercial building. Constructed in the 1970s, the design exhibited significant wearing.
- Removal of existing intrusive steps in the front forecourt area.
- Construction of a new lift serving all levels, in compliance with current accessibility standards.
- Construction of a new glazed lift foyer on Ground Floor.
- Minor alterations to building fascias above and below the strip windows,
- Minor internal alterations, including the refurbishment of amenities, stair modifications and air-conditioning equipment.