- A major upgrade and modernisation of the Victoria University Secondary College’s Cairnlea campus is underway.
- Working with the school community and Department of Education, we have developed a campus with dedicated learning hubs designed to suit modern education, with withdrawal and collaboration spaces as well as staff workspaces and amenities.
- A dedicated building for food technology and performing arts, incorporates a theatre, music rooms and a canteen/ cafe. And the new technology, science and maths facility includes multimedia studios and spaces for collaborative learning.
- A 'learning village' will incorporate modern classrooms with a central library, as well as sports fields and hard courts.
- The new secondary campus has been designed to complement the Trade Training Centre which was opened on the site in 2015.
- Three new secondary school buildings and extensive site infrastructure
- Sporting fields and hard courts